On Thursday/Friday, November 26th/27th we will be conducting Three-Way Conferences. A Three-Way Conference is when the student, teacher, and parents are present and the student shares, shows, and reflects on his/her learning journey. The student is the center of such a conference so his or her attendance is mandatory. Students are expected to wear their formal school uniforms on this day.
As you prepare to come on Thursday to listen to your child share about his/her learning, here are some suggestions of questions to ask your child in order to better understand their thinking.
- What is your favorite way to learn?
- What makes you happiest at school?
- What is a challenge for you? Why?
- What are your goals this year?
- How can I help you achieve your goals?
- What would you like to learn that you do not already know?
- What do you want to improve or get better at?
You are welcome to set up a conference time with the PE, Music, Russian Culture and ESOL specialists through their personal emails.
The Pre-K Team