Special thank you to you for helping your child with Tech! Your help is essential to make our Life Google Meet sessions a learning success.
Ways to help:
- Revise the Google Meet Etiquette with your child tomorrow. Google Meet infographic
- Help your child find a quiet spot in the house, as free of distractions as possible, for the live sessions. Use of headphones is highly encouraged.
- Stick to the time for your child to join the Meeting not to interrupt the other meetings.
- This week they might need your help at first with following our established Meeting Agreements which include:
– Being dressed appropriately for learning,
– Using non-verbal hand signals and practicing muting and unmuting their microphone
– Leaving the Meeting at the end of their time.
Please remember that all Google Meet sessions will be recorded!
We expect for this to be a bit tricky at first, but are confident that our students will learn this new way of communicating with each other quickly.
Thank you so very much for working with your child, diligently and patiently to ensure that children have a positive and quality learning experience for the next six weeks.
Thank you for all your support!
The Pre-k Team