- Please remember that students can not be on campus before 8:00 am. This includes walkers, shuttle bus riders, and car drop-off.
- All drivers must remain in their cars and follow instructions from AAS security guards.
- MS and HS students can be dropped off at the lower parking lot in front of the South Field and use the green bridge to access the campus.
- Please remember that students cannot be on campus after school.
- Students will be dismissed by mode of transportation:
- 3:20 pm – PK-Gr.1 BUS riders only
- 3:30 pm – All FOOT traffic and Gr.2 – Gr.12 BUS riders
- **3:40 pm – All CAR riders
**Picked-up/driver: 3:40 These students will be directed to the elementary playground screening tent, where they will be picked up by drivers. To ensure a smooth flow of traffic, drivers are to remain in their vehicles. If a student is not available for pick-up when the driver arrives, the driver will need to exit and re-enter the school.