The Elementary School Swim Club is an activity designed to improve stroke technique, aerobic fitness, and to have fun in the water for Grades 2 – 5. The Aquatics Staff are offering an evaluation for the students that would like to join the ES Swim Club VIEW
In order to see the number of participants and to evaluate their skill level… Any G2-G5 student that would like to register for the T3/T4 ES SWIM CLUB ASA, is required to complete a PRE-REGISTRATION SWIM EVALUATION. There are no exception that can be made.
- The evaluation will be happening on January 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, Feb 3 from 15:30 – 16:10.
- You must use this Registration Form to make an appointment with the Aquatics Staff
- If your child will not be able to attend one of the following dates and times, they will not be able to join the program.
- Students may register for ONLY ONE ES Swim Club session (pending numbers)
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding the ES Swim Club – view here for requirements and evaluation criteria
ES Swim Club will run from March 11 – May 28. The students will swim for one extra week during (April 13-16). All ES Swim Club students will be invited to participate in the Penguin Spring Classic on May 16.
Thank you and see you at the pool!
Your contact person for ES Swim Club
Ms. Tatiana Goncharenko (AQ) <firstname.lastname@example.org>