The Elementary School Swim Club is an activity designed to improve stroke technique, aerobic fitness, and to have fun in the water for Grades 2 – 5. The Aquatics Staff are offering an evaluation for the students that would like to join the ES Swim Club.
In order to see the number of participants and to evaluate their skill level… Any G2-G5 student that would like to register for the ES SWIM CLUB ASA, is required to complete a PRE-REGISTRATION SWIM EVALUATION. There are no exceptions that can be made.
- The evaluation will be happening on August 21, 22, 26 & 27 from 15:30 – 16:30.
- You must use this Registration Form to make an appointment with the Aquatics Staff
- If your child will not be able to attend one of the following dates and times, they will not be able to join the program.
- Students may register for ONLY ONE ES Swim Club session (pending numbers)
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding the ES Swim Club – view here for requirements and evaluation criteria
ES Swim Club will run from September 9 – the last week of October. The students will swim for one extra week during (October 28-31). All ES Swim Club students will be invited to participate in the Penguin Fall Classic on November 9.
Thank you and see you at the pool!
Kirby Boychuk M.AA., M.Ed.
Athletic Director Anglo-American School of Moscow
Home of the Penguins – Respect, Integrity, Courage, Curiosity & Care
+7 (903) 225-4755 www.aas.ru/penguin-life