Math: Eureka Unit 1: Sums & Differences to 100
From Eureka: In this unit, students work with sums and differences to 20. They will then apply these skills to fluently add one-digit to two-digit numbers up through 100, using place value understanding, properties of operations, and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
The focus of G2 math standards for this unit:
– Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction
– Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems
– Add and subtract within 20
– Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies
– Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract
– Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction
Please see below for Unit 1 documentation.